|NBABrothers Thoughts & Theories||
1. What started Dacityofguards phenomenon?
Me and my sons Karriem thomas and Jermel thomas started Dacityofguards because basketball has change. It’s players in the nba that 6’10 that can handle the basketball like a point guard
2. For those who aren’t aware, how did you come with the name?
I came up with dacityofguards name I took a picture at Jermel 3rd grade nationals of all the teams that was out there from New York and was like Wowwwww it’s the Dacityofguards in this picture
3. You have a large following with several young basketball players adopting Dacityofguards as part of their tag name on Instagram. Did you think it would flow and grow the way it has?
Honestly I knew it will flow this way because before the name Dacityofguards I use to get a lot of dm from kids saying I inspire them from my work outs I do with my kids
4. What does a player have to do to become a part of Dacityofguards?
If a player wants to become Dacityofguards member first he has to be good in school second he has to be respectful to everyone one third he has to be a hard worker. You don’t have to be ranked to become Dacityofguards
5. How many players have Dacityofguards as part of their tag name?
And u have to dm me if u want to become Dacityofguards and ask me for permission. It’s over 1000 members or more that Dacityofguards
6, is there a goal that you are looking to reach?
My goal is to impact the world on staying positive and never give up on y’all self and to remain humble and focus
7. What are the next steps Dacityofguards is looking or thinking of that can possible extend the reach of Dacityofguards?
My next goal with dacityofguards movement is to start basketball camps, tournaments and to have my brand in stores
8. Can you give us a list of everyone who has Dacityofguards in their tag name?
It’s to members for me to give all the names lol but once go on Instagram and push in Dacityofguards 1000 Dacityofguards members will pop up. To name a few
It’s so many lol.
It’s was a pleasure speaking to you and thanks for reaching out and showing the biggest aau basketball movement ever some love, it’s only one way and that’s Dacityofguards way lol
It was a pleasure speaking with you also and please follow @Dacityofguards and @NBABrothers on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Direct links can be accessed by clicking on the tag names below. Please follow the phenomenom:
My name is Mike V. I am an enormous basketball fan. I also am a die-hard Knicks fan. After graduating 5th grade, I started writing this blog at the age of 10 in the summer of 2012.